Wednesday 3 August 2011

Greetings.......

Hello Everyone!!
I would just like to welcome you to my "Jamaican midwifery experience" Blog, I would like to explain firstly........that this is my first ever blog....so please bare with me.....oh....and I would like to apologise for my spelling before hand....as it is not one of my strengths.

It is 1.54am on the 4th August and I have had a brain storm......I figure if I stay up through the nite and then proceed to sleep on the flight in the day.....the 6 hour time difference of Jamaica (j.a) (6 hours behind that is....) would tally up in my head and I would be able to adapt immediately???What do you think??Even though my eyes seem slowly to be closing...MMMmmm

So...a little background......I am due to commence my placement at the Kingston University Hospital on the 8th August 2011 at approximately 8am. Yes I am nervous....if anyone was curious...and I have no idea of my placement schedule....so watch this space....and I'm sure when I know....you will know. Feel free to ask me questions at any time and I will find out the answer if I do not know it....

Speak soon Miss P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment